The Vidzoo company, located at 1 avenue Marx Dormoy 93140 Bondy, is required to collect and process your personal data when you use the website sistersrepublic.shop (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"). The purpose of this document is to inform you about the personal data collected or processed during this use.
What personal data do we collect?
In order to process your orders made on the Site, when you use the Site, contact us, create an account or subscribe to our newsletter, we need to collect the following personal data:
- Your name, e-mail, phone number, delivery and billing addresses
- Your date of birth
- Your order history
- Information related to the chosen payment method
- Your account ID and password
When you visit our Site, certain personal data may also be automatically collected by your web browser.
The details concerning this data (cookies, IP addresses, internet browser) can be found in the "How cookies are managed" section below in this document.
How do we use this personal data?
We use this personal data to:
- Allow you to use the Site
- To deliver the product purchased on the Site
- To send you information about your orders or our news and promotions if you have subscribed to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
- Answer your requests if you contact us (e.g. using your order information regarding delivery, payment, items ordered etc.).
- Ensure the proper functioning and improvement of the Site
- Accounting and internal management reasons
In addition to the information you provide us with, we may also collect data about how you use our Website (your preferences, your searches) in order to make its more efficient, to present our products to you in the best possible way and to detect possible technical problems.
Why do we use your personal data?
We need to use this data either to process and deliver your order, to comply with certain legal obligations or because of our legitimate interest as a company.
With whom do we share personal information?
In order to process your orders, we may share some of your personal information with service providers.
They can be providers related to:
- Payments and credit cards
- Shipments and deliveries
- Hosting, administration and data management
- Sending e-mails
- As well as for the administration of certain services and functionalities.
When we use these service providers, we ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data.
What do we do to protect your personal data?
Your personal data is kept for as long as you keep your account on our Site, except for personal data related to your orders, which is kept longer due to legal obligations and in particular tax obligations.
The personal data we collect on our Website is stored within the European Union. It is kept for as long as necessary for the purposes set out herein and to the extent permitted by law.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
You may, at any time, ask for:
- Access to your stored personal data
- An electronic copy of this data
- Correction or modification of your data
- Deletion or limitation of your data
You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
For all such requests, please contact us at: email@example.com
You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter from the "My Account" tab or from the unsubscribe link in our emails.
How are cookies managed?
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the cookie file of the browser located on your computer's hard drive.
These cookies are used to collect data such as:
- IP addresses
- unique identification cookie, information cookie and information about the contents of your equipment to access certain features
- unique equipment identification number and type of equipment
- domain, browser type and language
- operating system and settings
- country and time zone
- pre-viously sites
- information about your actions on our Site, such as click behaviour, purchases and preferences
- access times and referring URLs.
Third parties, such as Google, may also collect data from our Website via cookies, third-party modules and widgets.
These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection charters.
Cookies allow us to collect information and personal data to:
- optimize our website and detect possible technical problems
- understand how you use our site
- save your choices and preferences on your customer account (country, language...)
Below you will find various links on how to adjust your cookie settings:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
You can ask to be alerted by your computer each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to decline all cookies.
How to get in contact?
If you have any queries or comments about this document or wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.