What is the composition of Sisters Republic underwear?
All fabrics, laces and elastics used in the manufacturing of our underwear are either certified organic cotton or certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (the same standard used for baby items and which guarantees no harmful substances for your body or the environment)
Some fabrics, such as bamboo fibre, are naturally antibacterial and have anti-odour properties.
All materials come from Turkey, Portugal and Spain and have not been treated with nano silver particles.
Detailed composition of the woman:
- INNER LINING: The part in contact with your skin and which goes all the way up on the front and to the top of the bum is made from 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane
- OUTER : The outer shell is made of microfibre fabric (75% polyamide/25% elastane), a soft and resistant material that clings to the shape of your body while remaining breathable. This fabric is often used for sportswear.
- INNER LAYERS : The hidden part inside the panty that provides absorption and waterproofing varies according to the degree of absorption.
-Super Absorption : 65% bamboo fiber, 33% polyester, 2% polyurethane
-Medium Absorption : 65% organic cotton 28% polyester, 4% polyurethane, 3% elastane
-Light Absorption : 88% polyester, 12% polyurethane
Detailed composition of the ado:
- INNER LINING and INSIDE GUSSET: same as women's model
- OUTER: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
You can have a look at our underwear styles by clicking [here].